Registration is now Open!
Interested in competing in the Technology and Digital Innovation competition?
- Check 2017 DCC Rules to ensure that you qualify.
- Check with your MBA program’s administration to see if an internal case competition is being run to select a team to represent the school.
- If your school is not coordinating a selection process, interested parties are strongly encouraged to register as soon as possible.
This year we are accepting only ONE team per school. Teams must be comprised of 4 MBA Students.
Please note that registration does not guarantee a spot in the competition as space is limited. Schools will be notified of their acceptance to participate and will be sent a link to the appropriate registration and payment sites at that time. All remaining teams will be placed on a wait list, who will be contacted in the event that participating schools are unable to attend.
This year registration will take place in two phases:
- Phase 1 will run from August 21st to September 22nd. An early bird special price of $550 per team will be offered to all accepted schools who register during Phase 1.
- Phase 2 will run from September 23rd to October 29th. Teams registered during Phase 2 will be charged a $600 per team registration fee.
Note that your fee includes transportation to and from the Burlington Waterfront hotel and the Ron Joyce Centre at the beginning and end of each day, as well as meals throughout the competition EXCEPT for Friday dinner. All other accommodations (hotels), transportation (cab, plane, etc.) or food requirements are the responsibility of participants and/or their respective schools.
For any questions regarding registration and participation, please contact DCC Co-chairs Michelle Zhu or Ryan Downey at email@example.com.