Interested in competing in the Technology and Digital Innovation Competition?
- Check 2018 DCC Rules to ensure that you qualify.
- Check with your MBA program’s administration to see if an internal case competition is being run to select a team to represent the school.
- If your school is not coordinating a selection process, interested parties are strongly encouraged to register as soon as possible.
This year we are accepting only ONE team per school until September 30th, 2018. After which, you may register a second team if spots are available.
Please note that registration does not guarantee a spot in the competition as space is limited. Schools will be notified of their acceptance to participate and will be sent a link to the appropriate registration and payment sites at that time. All remaining teams will be placed on a wait list, and will be contacted in the event that participating schools are unable to attend. The contact email provided below will be the method of communication for all information. Please ensure it is entered correctly and is checked regularly, including spam folders.
This year registration will take place in two phases:
- Phase 1 will run from August 6th to September 30th. An early bird special price of $550 per team of 4-5 students will be offered to all accepted schools who register during Phase 1.
- Phase 2 will run from October 1st to October 31st. Teams registered during Phase 2 will be charged a $600 per team of 4-5 students.
Note that your fee includes transportation to and from the hotel and the Ron Joyce Centre at the beginning and end of each day, as well as meals throughout the competition with the exception dinner on Friday November 9th. Reservations will be arranged for Friday’s dinner at a restaurant near the hotel however dinner expenses for the day will be the responsibility of the participants and/or their respective schools. More details will be provided in the registration package.
All other accommodations (hotels), transportation (cab, plane, etc.) and food requirements are the responsibility of participants and/or their respective schools. A hotel room block has been created at a local hotel to provide participants with a discounted rate for their stay in Burlington, if required. More details will be provided in the registration package.
For any questions regarding registration and participation, please contact DCC Co-chairs Bonnie Kemp and Michael Calvano at email@example.com.